martes, 6 de abril de 2010

for the rest of my days.






I can close my eyes.
And I can see your naked body, the clothes on the floor, the rays of the sun, your coming and going in every corner, those pictures you looked at me with curiosity.

I can close my eyes.
And I can feel the drums, the songs we sang on occasion, songs that make me love, your musical rhythm, calm your activity, your calm in motion, the heat from my body when yours is near.
And I can smell your bath, foam, steam, perfume on your skin, your hair wet, hot coffee, the dishes you cook for me. And I can do for the rest of my days.
I can close my eyes.
And I can touch your belly as a clothesline, I can feel the warmth of your skin and your excitement, I can draw your hands, your fingers, your touch, I can caress your neck with the tip of my nose.
And I can kiss every inch of your body and I can applaud any sign of your existence. And I can do for the rest of my days.

♥ ♥ ♥


-->

1 comentario:

Elchiado dijo...

I give you my silence...

and a kiss,

lovely.